D'Addario H-Ligature for Saxophone and Clarinet
D’Addario’s H-Ligature and Cap set is precision-crafted for ultimate playing performance.
- Available to fit most hard rubber saxophone (soprano, alto, tenor and baritone) and clarinet (Bb and Bass) mouthpieces
- Four points of contact apply equal pressure to the reed
- Two-screw, inverted design for comfort and increased response
- H-shape design based on famous Harrison ligature
- Offered in gold plating for tonal warmth, or silver plating for tonal focus
- Made of soft, over-molded plastic, the D'Addario mouthpiece cap is is virtually indestructible, fits snugly for optimal protection, and makes less noise when dropped
Please contact us to order a ligature to suit your mouthpiece.