- Suitable for modern and vintage Alto, C Melody, Tenor, Baritone and Bass Saxophones
- Stop sticky sax G#, Eb and C# key pads by leaving them open to dry
- Leaf-shape props slide under key arms to air dry sax and stop sticky keys
- 98% Fewer sticky saxophone key pads
- Reduce sax repair and extend pad life without touching delicate pad leather
- Safe on all finishes and for use in the sax case
Key Leaves help you leave keys open to dry, stopping sticky saxophone pads including the notorious sticky G#, C# and Eb. After playing, slide the leaf-shape props under the key arms of Eb and Low C#. This opens those pads plus the G# to dry clean, preventing bacteria and yeast growth that cause key sticking malfunction. Keep your sax cleaner and protect pad leather naturally without all the messy pad powder, cleaning paper, pad oil, pad dryers or gimmicks. Add Key Leaves to your saxophone care kit and add years to the life of your instrument.
Simple enough for a student and powerful enough for a pro. You only need one hand and four seconds to use Key Leaves sax key props, but they add years to the life of your saxophone and prevent expensive pad rot and saxophone damage. American made and patents pending. Trust Key Leaves to help you sound your best!